Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to lease a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and all of them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of one’s company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may are expensive of money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to try and do each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and choose a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.